I've been swooning over clothes and stuff again. I love putting outfits together...even thought I rarely purchase this stuff, it's still fun to dream, right?
The outfit I'd like to be wearing today instead of the one I have on:
Yes - the yellow shoes. I think its important to do something out of your comfort zone from time to time. I like the yellow with that color of blue too. I don't pretend to be a fashion expert, by any means but...I want this.

Found here.

Found here.
You've got to have some solid every day shirts and this one is cute and lightweight.
Found here.I come from a long line of women who have too much jewelry...and still want more. These would make a nice addition.
Found here.
Found here.I know...another tunic, but this is so cute! And light for warm weather. We haven't had it yet, but if it shows up I could wear this.

Found here.
More jewelry...I like the color.

Found here.
Yes. I want this. BAD. Its a pretty cupcake kit! I have to explain why I want it?!

Found here.
Yes. I would love to have something over the top like this in my dream closet. You know the one? Kind of like Carrie's in SATC2. A place where I can stare at my shoes... If that's not a happy place, I don't know what is.

Found here.
Again...this is another item that doesn't need explanation. It's cupcake measuring spoons...adorable.
Well...these are the things I have a crush on right now.
What are some of your finds?
1.
Found
Found


I love that first outfit, for sure!!
ReplyDeleteI so wish that the skinny jeans looked that great on me!!
I can't believe how cute those cupcake measuring spoons are! I just might have to order a set...or two... :)
ReplyDeleteI love the yellow pumps. Want!
ReplyDelete