What I do is try to decorate with the seasons. I have a few "Fall" related items. I have mod podged letters for "Fall," and a couple of cute pumpkins to place here and there. I'm also planning on doing a leaf garland somewhere too this year.
This year I'm definitely buying some more letters to mod podge in Spring themes. There are a couple summer crafts planned too. Then after my morning ritual of blog stalking, I came across these gems:
Found at Eighteen 25.Those are PICKLE JARS! How incredibly creative is that?! And the nice part is that you can do whatever you want in there...personally I'd stuff one full of Cadbury Mini Eggs. They'd be gone in 3 days...if that. And they're totally reusable year-round. (Think tiny ornaments for Christmas.)

Found at Lemontree Creations.
Again - so easy and so creative. These are your run-of-the-mill plastic eggs with book pages. And you can pick up cheap books at the DI for cents. Just make sure you steer clear of romance novels...unless you like reading about naughty trysts on your Easter eggs. (I feel "That's what she said" coming on.)
I died when I saw these. I love simple and creative projects like this. I also love Cadbury Mini Eggs...why did I have to mention those? Now they're all I can think of.


I love the blog Eighteen 25!! They have the best ideas!!
ReplyDelete