Friday, April 1, 2011

It's that time again!

Friday - finally! I can't tell you how excited I am for the weekend. Even though I'm planning a giant scrub down of my place, it's going to be nice once it's done. It must be done - my bedroom looks like a bomb went off. Also - I'm on a mission to find where all the socks went. Wish me luck.


Once again I'm participating in the Friday Shoegasm because I can't get enough.





These are L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani. I can't afford them, but I can look at them...and they look pretty.

Found here.


2 comments:

  1. These are amazing!! I lovelovelove L.A.M.B. shoes!! Good prices on ebay!!
    My post just went up-- don't forget to link up!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: If you can't say something nice - you might end up on My Favorite Hate Mail!