I just hope it stays this way. As it is we've already missed a good chunk of Spring here in Utah - I'll take what I can get. This post was (hopefully) auto posted and really...I'm just hoping it works. My luck is that it didn't, or did sort of. We shall see...
Today's window shopping is surprisingly a lot of jewelry. I guess I just really enjoy what's new to my usual places.
Today because it's so nice I wanted to pretend I was wearing something light and airy:

1. Here. 2. Here. 3. Here. 4. Here. 5. Here. 6. Here.
As usual I couldn't find a good picture of the light T-shirt I would actually wear underneath the braided tank. But a good example of a white tee I frequently wear would be here. Now if you clicked on #6, you would see that I linked you too a blue bag, not the yellow one featured above. That's because the blue one was actually what I wanted and I couldn't get that picture to save my life. So please, to see what I was actually going for - click the link on #6 - it's a sight to behold. I really like those earrings too. For $2, I think I might go search for them in store!
Some more fun finds:
Found here.I like the color of this tank - I also like the weaved straps. I would also wear this with a tee underneath, but that's just me. It also comes in a fun yellow color - you know, for those of you who can wear the color. (I envy you...)
Found here.I love the colors of this necklace. Plus this little number would go with many, many looks.
Found here.I love this bracelet. This could also go with a few different looks, but I like the color and the texture!
Found here.I love the detailing of this belt. This could be so cute with so many different outfits too!
Found here.I usually like all filigree things and these don't disappoint. I like these fun earrings!
Well that's all for today. Please see yesterday's post about filling up some guest blogging spots for July - I would really appreciate it!!
What are some of your finds?





New follower from Daisy Cottage Designs. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteLove the pants, really cool.
ReplyDeleteI love the first pair of shoes.
ReplyDelete