*First let me just say: I have never talked to the head honcho at any of these Etsy shops. I haven't been asked nor do I get anything out of discussing these Etsy shops. I'm just telling you because I "heart" them.

Well as you all know I'm on the look out for cute baby gifts because my sister in law and best friend are both due with babies on the same day. I'm in the process of making stuff, but there are just some things I can't do. Like the stuff you'll find in this shop.

The Gunny Sack is a cute shop based out of Minnesota and caters to the mommy, baby shower attendee and anybody in the market for cute baby gear.
Look at this cute stuff:

This is one of those gifts you could probably wear yourself...

And cuter still - RUFFLE BABY SHOES!! I die.

This is a diaper and wipes wristlet to keep all those things within reach.

And of course, the all important binky clip. I know some mommies who swear by these.
If you're in the market for some cute baby gear, I highly suggest you take a peek. I may pick up a pair of those cute ruffle shoes for my niece - because they're so, so cute!


The little shoes are so adorable!!
ReplyDeletesoooo cute! My best friend is due in September...I will keep this in mind!
ReplyDeleteI need that wristlet in my life! I hate toting around a huge diaper bag on short trips.
ReplyDeleteGirl, I love your blog and just bought the materials today to do the quatrefoil canvases you blogged about.
I saw that you followed me and was like, yay! Then I wondered if I was following you (nope, fail) and up until I was just a silent stalker. Now I'm a public one!
Can't wait to read more!
gin