Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hoo Are You? #43

<span class=




Today...because it's one of those days, I'm participating in Night Owl Crafting's Hoo Are You! Just so you're aware...I have zero energy or motivation today. Hopefully tomorrow's different!

1. How often do you wash your vehicle?

Well...how good is never? I'm horrible with washing my car. I'm totally that person who has the dusty car that you see "wash me" written all over. Except mine doesn't have anything written, my neighbors are nice and keep their opinions to themselves. But it doesn't mean it's not needed. Have I mentioned how much it bugs my husband that my car is dirty? (Hint: a lot.)


2. When riding in a car with someone, who usually drives, them or you?

He does. Unless we're on a road trip and he needs some shut eye, but it's just what the man prefers. And really, who am I to argue?

3. How many states have you traveled to or through?

The ones seen below:


I've lived in Utah, Colorado, and Washington State (dark gray). I've just traveled through Texas, New Mexico, and Oregon (light gray). I've visited the rest of the states! (The rest of the grey!) I realize Hawaii is dark gray, but I haven't lived there - I went there on my honeymoon. And technically, I should have just highlighted Maui. I've never been to the big island. And obviously the rest of the white are states I haven't been to yet!

4. What kind of music do you listen to the most?

Everything. No joke. I mostly listen to top 40, but I shuffle through my various stations every day. I listen to top 40, country, rock, alternative, hip hop and the list goes on. Really I should just say the stuff I don't listen to: hardcore gangster rap and screaming hard rock.

5. Do you prefer the window down or air conditioning?

Air conditioning. But I used to drive a car that had a sunroof and I fell madly in love with it. I miss it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: If you can't say something nice - you might end up on My Favorite Hate Mail!