Friday, May 27, 2011

Wrapping up!

I really don't have any plans for Memorial Day. All I know is that it's a 3 day weekend and that is a beautiful thing. Honestly I'll probably sit the entire time and watch TV and you know what? It'll be awesome!

Actually if I do what I should I'll go to the gym, clean and organize my room, kitchen, and guest bedroom. Also the laundry room could use some TLC. I'll probably ignore the urge to stencil something on my laundry room wall and finish my niece's little outfit. If I'm really on top of it I'll start making something else too, but the craft post for Sunday will probably be the finishing touch for my niece's new outfit.



I have no particular reason to feature a specific color - it just felt right. Today I went purple:



1. Here. 2. Here. 3. Here. 4. Here. 5. Here. 6. Here. 7. Here. 8. Here.

Yes I realize I left out a number on the cupcakes...so here is where I found them. I want one. Real bad. Some fun notes about these finds: that ruffle bag is $12. No seriously. Those earrings need to be in my jewelry box. I love the purple pumps and the nail polish too. But mostly I just keep fixating on those cupcakes. I may need to go get one from Mini's today.


Some more fun purple finds:

Found here.
Jessica Simpson: Cougar
Heels.com
$99.99
Too far out of the budget but I like to look...

And...

Found here.
Jessica Simpson: Jackson
Heels.com
$79.99

Still out of budget but they're very pretty.

I wish I had something very interesting or wonderful to blog about but the truth is I don't.


Well I hope everyone has a wonderful and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend! Look out for the new craft post sometime Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica Simpson shoes are amazing, I swear!!
    A little late, but I'll have the linky going up this evening. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i looove the peep toe wedge espadrilles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the JS wedges.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: If you can't say something nice - you might end up on My Favorite Hate Mail!