Today I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans with flip flops. It says, "I slept in until the last possible minute and this was clean." With that in mind I went looking around for something I'd like to wear instead and came up with this:

From top left to bottom right:1. Here. 2. Here. 3. Here. 4. Here. 5. Here. 6. Here. 7. Here.
I'm honestly going to buy a jacket. It'll probably be a fall purchase but I don't want to think about fall yet. I also have some very strong feelings towards that Jessica Simpson bag. I may ask it to marry me.
Found here.This is yet another purse that could be in the running towards becoming my next purse.
Found here.This is a shirt that I like...in theory. I worry that something like this could essentially...make me look like a linebacker. You have to admit - ruffles on the shoulders could make it look like you're sporting football pads. And if you don't like the price of the Express ruffle shirts:
Found here.Downeast Basics has a nice ruffle tee as well!
Found here.This could be so cute with a bright colored tee or tank underneath and some cropped jeans. I love how springy it looks!
Found here.I know...practically everywhere else in the world it's too hot to wear stuff like this. Not here though...not here.
Found here.I'm obsessed with tees like this. I don't know if it's because I think I could make it or because I'm still really obsessed with flower petals and ruffles on everything I own - but I love it. I want it. Today.
Well those are my current "wants" for today. What are some of your finds?



You always pull together the {cutest} looks.. which is so not good for my wallet!!
ReplyDeleteI have a fabulous plain black blazer that I got from F21 for like $19.50. It goes with everything!! A simple jacket is a perfect buy. Get yourself one!
I've never ordered anything from Downeast Basics, but several people I know love their stuff.
ReplyDelete