Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Shower Planning

My best friend (who is due to have a baby the same day as my sister in law) found out the gender of her baby. It's a boy! What this means is that I get to begin planning a baby shower! Of course I went to Pinterest to look for some inspiration and it did not disappoint!


See?

In no way do I have the talent or patience to attempt something like this. But it's ADORABLE!

I've seen so many helpful tutorials on how to make poms out of tissue paper. It's definitely something I'm planning on doing! I already have green tissue paper too!

Mustache cupcake toppers! I must find a way to do this!!


Invites that come with their very own mustache. I love it!

Adorable cake bunting!

I really want to do this bunting. It wouldn't be very costly, especially if it's done with ribbon and scrapbook paper. Then I could send it home with her for decoration!

I love the paper lanterns. And the elephant cupcake toppers are so cute!

I'm not really a "sewer" but I need to learn...so I can make this for her baby!

I'm so excited for this. The shower will probably be thrown late August or Early September. Gotta plan early, folks!


In an unrelated note: I've decided on my next craft...it'll involve this category. I just need to go pick up a onesie - I already have the fabric. I'm excited!!!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: If you can't say something nice - you might end up on My Favorite Hate Mail!