Friday, May 6, 2011

Ooh Minty

Today it's sunny. That's right, I said sunny - here in Utah and NOT snowing. I actually wore short sleeves today and didn't have to wear a jacket either. It's a very good day.

Today is also a good day because it's Friday. That means tomorrow is Saturday. (The high is supposed to be 76 which honestly makes me want to break into song with glee. I won't though. Instead we'll dust off the grill and use it for the first time this year! Hooray! I might even take out my cute pink cruiser bike. I'm SO excited!

Yesterday I have to admit I was having one of "those days." It was a rough one. On top of that I made myself sick. Running a fever and everything. Today I'm feeling and doing much better, so when you add that to the fact that it's Friday AND it'll be nice this weekend - things are certainly looking up. Another great thing: the landscapers are at the building next door and I smell fresh cut grass. I LOVE that smell.

So because it's FINALLY springtime in Utah I wanted to display one of my favorite springtime colors:

MINT

Here.
Yep...another E.Shakti creation. I love these dresses!
Here.


What's a favorite springtime color of yours?


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessa! I love this colour too- its so fresh! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! Hope to see you around:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt, I really do. That color is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. {sigh} I LOVE your roundup!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: If you can't say something nice - you might end up on My Favorite Hate Mail!