Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Giveawa Alert: Hapari Swimwear @ Making the World Cuter!

Making the World Cuter is having a Hapari Swimwear giveaway today!


What you need to know about Hapari Swimwear is:










Cute & Modest Swimwear!

Let me tell ya - I definitely could use a modest swimsuit for family outings. I've been looking to purchase a modest swimsuit at Hapari for a while now. They have cute designs and colors too.

Also - they have these:

For those ladies who wanna lock it up!

These suits are SO SO cute!! I'd love to have one of my own. Go over and check out the giveaway for a chance to win!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! :) SO cute huh? Good luck in the giveaway!
    hugs-
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one so much, this is such a sweet and sexy post!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: If you can't say something nice - you might end up on My Favorite Hate Mail!