Monday, July 4, 2011

I Heart Them: The Faerie Market by Betsey Withey

*First let me just say: I have never talked to the head honcho at any of these Etsy shops. I haven't been asked nor do I get anything out of discussing these Etsy shops. I'm just telling you because I "heart" them.

Today I'd like to share The Faerie Market. I think the reason I'm so drawn to the items in this shop is because I haven't seen anything like this in stores. Maybe you have but I haven't. Also - I can't do this. I couldn't if I tried. This takes attention to detail. This takes tender love and care. I take...shortcuts.

These pieces aren't only interesting, unique and beautiful - they're also art. Seriously. As a person who has zero credibility when it comes to the word "Art," I feel sheepish making that statement - but that's what this is. Also...it's really cute.



I want this headband. Adorable, right?







And there's a lot more where that came from. Seriously - go look and marvel at the details and craftsmanship...and cuteness.


And while you at it have a FANTASTIC 4th! Happy Birthday to the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: If you can't say something nice - you might end up on My Favorite Hate Mail!