Its taken me, what, 2 years to accept skinny jeans?
I'm very serious when I say that if I wore a fashion once already in my life, I won't be doing it again. That's why you won't find me in leggings or ruffle skirts. I don't care if it was kindergarten the first time around - I already did that once!
But every so often there will be a fashion idea that comes along that I just accept with open arms. Lately, it's been ruffles. I'm not even sure why - if you asked me 10 years ago if I'd be caught dead in ruffles, I would have slapped you.
But I LOVE them now.
Some of these sources have links to where you can purchase them, others don't. But you'll see what I mean.
Found here.I don't think I have the guts to pull something like this off with my weak and "safe" fashion choices, but it doesn't mean I don't love it.
Found here.I'm currently looking for a cute pair of sandals like this. I might not purchase any though because I have long toes...and these accentuate them.
Yep...I'm a fan.
Found here.I'm wearing this today...true story. I was gifted this shirt for my birthday in "White Sand."
Don't ruffles just make you happy?













I lovelovelovelove ruffles!! Any shape or form, no matter what they come on, I'm obsessed!! They are so fun and girly!! Have you see the ruffle shower curtains from Anthropologie? I die. But check ebay where they are wayyyyy cheaper! lolol
ReplyDeletehappy monday, doll face!!