I have an eReader for regular reading but I don't bring it to the gym with me because I'm too worried someone will snatch it. Also - my iPod broke, so to distract myself from the tedium I read while I spin. I've read a few books this way. Its only 20 minutes at a time because you can't read while you do everything at the gym. So for the past few weeks I've been bringing along The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley.
A couple nights ago it got to a very pivotal point in the book...so much that I couldn't put it down. My workout consisted of just legs - so my hands were free to flip pages. I went home, sat on the couch and didn't move until it was finished.
It is SO good. This will so be made into a movie one day.
I have a very small issue with the ending, which the author tried to resolve, but I guess you just can't make everyone happy, right? But other than that very small thing - AMAZING! You really have to read it.
Listen to:
I don't even drink and I love this song. It's in my head for most of the day an I don't mind. I realize I could become very sick of it, but I don't care. I like it a lot right now. In case the video doesn't work, which wouldn't shock me, here's the link to youtube.
Also:
Her voice is unbelievable. Link here. Each time I hear it in the car I turn the volume way up (to cover up my own voice) and just sing with reckless abandon. Yes, I'm that chick who sings really loud by herself in the car. And I don't care if you see me - NEVERMIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOOOOU!!! I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU - TOOOOOO!!!!!!
Watch...again:
I watched it again today. Cried and cried. Poor Thomas Jay. But still - good movie. The second one? Meh. But the first movie? Tears.
That is all. Carry on.




Love Adele and lovin' the Rihanna song too!
ReplyDelete